Saturday, September 20, 2008

me,my self and I....

First and foremost,,,,
I'm a 1st year college studying at Holy Angel University(awesome school^^,) and I'm taking up I.T.

The reasons why I created this blog simple for you guys to have an idea in some aspects of programming basics and to share the things I've learned from school, another thing personally I had a hard time finding some resources, books etc... whenever I'm doing an assignment specially in my logfor subject, maybe the fact that we don't have any book to use in school and one more thing whenever i post a question in some websites most of the people who comment are so rude that they insult and don't even answer my question. I guess most of the people who are one step ahead of me are boastful. Well I don't care Gaining knowledge is unlimited and they have no right to step at others right? hehehe... hope you guys find my blog useful...

No comments: